9.26.2012

Mom-Approved: Coordinating with the Babes





I was planning on doing a fashion post, but it turned into a photo bombingfamily gathering{minus the sexy beast} since we all color-coordinated. It wasn't on purpose, I promise! It worked out great! I rarely get pictures with my son since he's either taking the picture or running away. Can you tell I had fun with PicFX app? For some odd reason, filters make almost every picture look so much better.

Me: Blouse: J.Crew | Denims: Guess | Wedges: MaddenGirl via ROSS | Bracelet: BCBG | Watch: Target | Earrings: Target

Robey: Shirt: Crewcuts | Denims: H&M | Camo shoes: Gap | Redneck Hat: Wally World

Aubrey: Dress: Gap | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Mommy's closet J.Crew | Bracelet: F21


So what do you think? Do you like the filtered pics or should I stick to the norm? Maybe a little of both?

->Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)