10.28.2014

Haaaaave Mercy















Aubrey's outfit: Skirt: H&M, similar here - Top: MercyAvenue - Jacket: H&M - Shoes: OshKosh B'gosh via Zulily 


Robey: Jeans: Crewcuts - Shirt: MercyAvenue - Shoes: Gap, similar here

Aren't they just the cutest?! These shirts couldn't have come at a better time for these babes! I love them. I've always admired clothing that had a wonderful message, but didn't compromise the style or quality. Christians can be cool, too!! ;) Please let Corie over at MercyAvenue know I sent you. She is a pleasure to work with and the shipping is prompt. :)
Have a great week! 


->Ashley


1 comment:

  1. Hello! You have such beautiful kids and I love their outfits. I have a question on homeschooling. You probably get them a lot but I am kind of interested. I have never been homeschooled and my bachelors was in Spanish and an I minored in education. My husband actually teaches science to seventh graders. So I know a little bit about how awful some public school systems are and how they are failing our students in the education department. I have a 32 month old and I was wondering what your curriculum you use for your daughter. I stay at home with him and I wanted to know more about how I can do preschool at home with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)