2.14.2014

the hair





Top: Gift from grandparents' trip to Italy, similar here - Leggings: Max Studio via TJ Maxx, similar here  - Boots: ROSS, similar here - Necklace: Forever21 old, really digging this and this

Hey y'all! As you've noticed, I've been changing up my hair a bit. It grows extremely fast so, while it is still short, it's now long enough to put it in curlers. I know I have so many people asking me to do a hair tutorial video and I promise I am hearing you!!!! My computer webcam SUCKS! And I've tried it with my iphone. It didn't go over well. I'm waiting to get a good camera so I can get good video as well as possibly incorporating some home decor in, cause let's face it - good quality cameras make such a difference in home decor. If I do get a camera in the near future, you can bet I'll be saying goodbye to my hotness of a garage for the most part. :) In the meantime, do you have any great quality camera suggestions??

Toodaloo

->Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)