10.17.2012

Mom-Approved: Black & Blue{no beating involved}







Dress: Vintage | Heels: Target{old} similar here | Bag: Cynthia Rowley | Necklace: Via shop on Etsy now closed, but definitely check out ILY Couture | Watch: Target | Bangle: Target

I'm loving this season's blue and black combo. Last year, we saw a lot of black and brown. I think that is clearly{and in my opinion, always} in style still, but the blue adds a fresh, new color that hasn't been popular for years. My next look for executing this modern color combo is an all black ensemble and pairing with navy or cobalt flats.....I'm totally picturing it right now and LOVE it. Can't wait til I can make it reality. Just gotta get these beauties!!!  ;)

Have a splendid day!

->Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)