10.12.2012

Mom-Approved: Stretch Jeans and Swing Coat







Top: Peter Nygard{borrowed from Mom} | Trousers: GAP, similar here  and here | Swing coat: Isaac Mizrahi for Target | Bag: Kate Spade {ancient} | Flower Bracelet: Forever21 | Black and Gold Bangle: Target

Why this outfit works: The jeans look chic but they are so deliciously comfy.....like 'I could sleep in them' comfy; but I won't cause that would wierd my Sexy beast out rubbing a denim bum in the middle of the night. My usual uniform is jeans and a shirt, but a cute one. And usually with heels to dress it up, and this is perfect.
Hope everyone has a splendid Friday! :)

->Ashley

2 comments:

  1. totally obsessed with these pants. so amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pants! you look so adorable!!!

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)