10.15.2012

Mom-Approved: Get your riding boots ready








 
Top: ZARA | Riding Pants: ZARA, similar here | Boots: Gianni Bini | Faux Fur Vest: bebe, similar here | Bag: Vintage, Similar here and on major sale!!!| Earrings: Forever21 | Necklace: J.Crew Factory | Bracelet: Target | Watch: Target

I'm cheap....not in a slutty way, so you can stop holding your breath. ;)
I mean: I ONLY buy things if they're on sale.....or at just really cheap like F21. So I apologize for not usually having legit links to buy stuff. I'm so cheap, most things I buy are like 75% + extra 30% or something. So it's all sold out before I get a chance to link it. But I do try my hardest to find similar styles.
Happy Monday!

->Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Love the soft ease of your hair & outfit. :)
    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Manda! Been favoring my curling iron lately. :)

      ->Ashley

      Delete
  2. Super cute blog, girl! You are beautiful! Newest follower. xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are adorable!!!!!! I love your style! So glad i found your blog!
    New follower and cannot wait to read more!!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sexy Mom...love your outfit specially your boots.Who would have thought that your already a mom with your figure.


    sneaker wedges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)