1.03.2014






Top: Gap - Jacket: Banana Republic -  Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch - Boots: Ettiene Aigner - Necklace: Sira & Mara - Ring: Forever21


It has to be said that I love my blazer! If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I've already worn it three times this week. I just feel like it is crisp enough to polish off a casual outfit. It's also slim enough to add a thicker coat on top if you're in a colder climate. I've worn it in several posts on here. As a Floridian, when we get the cool enough weather to wear a jacket, I jump on it like fleas on a dog. The weather helps with the hair, too. 

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell us which Banana blazer this is? There have so many! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and great for chasing kids

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)