4.22.2014

HAIR TUTORIAL VIDEO





Click the link above and you can view it at Vimeo. And can I just say, it was sooooo time consuming and confusing and frustrating uploading this video so if I get one negative comment from anyone, I might just scream!!! ;)

FYI, in the video I mention a raccoon. For your sanity, I edited that fiasco out so ignore my mentioning it. :) Oh, and my daughter wasn't really screaming at me. Well, she was, but she was sarcastic about it....the second and third time only- not the first time.

Toodles!

->Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video!!! Now I see how you get sooooo much volume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Ashley! One day you will be hosting your own show on cable tv and I will say, "I knew that girl, in fact I sat next to her on a plane to Ireland!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)