4.21.2014

It's a Wrap!







That's my Niece, Faith, in the mustard cardigan! Isn't she a DOLL?!?!?




Dress: Banana Republic - Trench: Banana Republic - Wedges: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx - Purse: Michael Kors(hand-me-down) - Necklace: J.Crew  Factory - Bracelet: Target 

Well, well, we meet again. After my absence, I figured the best way to make a comeback would be to show our Easter ensembles with insane new camera quality on my new Mac laptop....baller status(joking! I say that a lot) 

I added a few pics of my BEAUTIFUL family, well, because they were't their usual naked self rolling in the mud. Not that my husband usually is. This is getting awkward now. Let's move on. 

I have to say, I LOVE this wrap dress! I've said this a thousand times before, and I'll say it again. The classic stores will always sell classics. That said, this 'Gemma Wrap Dress' has been available in an assortment of colors for years; yes years! I went ahead and bought it in this beautiful pink color probably two months ago because I bought it for......wait for it.......................................................still waiting..........................$12!!!! It's currently "on sale" right now for $89. How sweet of them, right?? Please don't buy into that, quite literally. The wrap dress is one of the most universal styles that fits ALL body types. I would really consider getting this dress no matter what your body type as it's so flattering for everyone. Just watch it. Wait for the the end of season sales, then sign up for their emails to apply the occasional extra 50% coupon they send. Because it's a universal look, it also means it will always be in style. Most of the reviews say it showed way too much boobage and they had to wear a tank. I did not have that issue AT ALL possibly cause I'm very small chested...? Anywho, I highly recommend it. If you get it, please email me a pic(I love getting pics from my readers!!!) or post it on Instagram and tag me in it. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)