11.01.2013

Conservative Stripes




Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking: You only have three pictures? How is this even blog worthy?!? Well, fellas, I'm relying on my iPhone and my 5 year old son and multiple editing apps for these shots, so basically, you should be thanking me! ;) I found this top while shopping with a friend last week at LOFT. I have a thing for checking the same pieces I buy and comparing the price in store vs. online. I paid only $12 for it in store(after my additional 50% off clearance) and online it would be $20(after additional 50% off) not inlcuding shipping, yada yada yada. In most cases, buying in store will always be less expensive, but double check before making your purchase. :)
The pants I got at J.Crew (online) last year. In fact, I believe almost exactly a year ago. I remember I only paid $15 or less for these bad boys so I stocked up and got three colors. You always want to wait for the best sales at J. Crew which should actually be happening in the next couple weeks. I'm eyeing the toothpick cords this season so I can wear with some cute booties.
Happy Friday!

Top: LOFT - Cord pants: J. Crew - Shoes: BCBGeneration via Marshall's - Necklace: Banana Republic and on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)