11.13.2013

I wanna be an Equestrian!





Top: J. Crew (On clearance, too!) but get it in store if you can. I only paid $12 for it - Pants: Zara(few years ago, sorry. BUT, you could just use any thick leggings you already have to complete the look.) - Jacket: Barbour, similar here) - Boots: Enzo Anglioni via Marshall's

How to get the look:
  • Use any black or brown pair of leggings you already have
  • Need two-tone riding style boot
  • Get over-sized earthy toned jacket(preferably quilted) 
  • To make it more modern and 'wearable', keep your hair down and styled. If its pulled up in a pony or bun, it'll look like you just came from a riding competition. ;)
Don't mind the picture with the huge ball of hair bombing my photo sesh. It's just a stray dog my kids keep calling back to our house. No big deal. ;) 
Do you ever get that feeling when you wake up and say, "Today I want to be an Equestrian."? yeah, me neither. :) My outfits just sort of ......evolve. I dress how I want the day of without prior planning(and yet I plan EVERYTHING else in my life) and the outfit just becomes something. Ergo, a horseback riding chick with, dare I say, great hair today! :)  My husband adores this look, too, because it could also double as a hunting outfit, sans my enormous amount of hairspray in my hair. 
Off to get an oil change, homeschool a five year old, and chase a two year old at the dealership. 
Happy Hump Day!! Bet you've never heard that one before.
->Ashley

1 comment:

  1. LOL@ "bet you've never heard that one before!" and you're right, a very fabulous hair day it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)