11.15.2013

Dance, Dance!









Top: Abercrombie & Fitch, similar here - Jeggings: Abercrombie & Fitch, but totally digging these and they're only $10 when you use the code extra30 :)  - Vest: bebe, similar here - Flats: Lucky Brand via Marshall's, similar here and here - Necklace: Forever21
On Aubrey: all Target

Since I had a boy first, I always admired how Robey takes after my husband. He ALWAYS copies him. Everything Dewey likes to do(hunting, surfing, anything outdoors) Robey likes to do. Now that I have Aubrey and she is getting older, I absolutely ADORE how she copies me. She is so funny when she doesn't realize that I know that she's copying me. Make sense? It's amazing to see how different God created men and women. To see the boy's heart through Robey helps me better understand my husband, and I think Aubrey's 'ultra-femine-ness' does the same for Dewey to understand me more. They are such a blessing! :)
Have a great weekend!!

->Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!

    SVICA Jeans
    “The Customizable Tuxedo Stripe Jean”
    http://www.svicajeans.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)