12.24.2013

Holiday tablescape #2







Second tablespcape. Totally different, right?!?! This one is my favorite. It's a glamorous neutral. I don't do color very well. I used the same flowers that I had for my last tablescape but nixed the pink ones. You might be wondering, "Is that a zebra cowhide on your table??" Why yes, yes it is. And it looks mighty fine if I do say so myself. Don't worry I steamed it before presenting it on the table that we eat from. :) Anyone ever heard of 'Hand, Mouth, and Foot'? YUMMM!! Yet again, I borrowed the Target plates, West Elm glasses, and the gold West Elm cutlery from my sis. She's a real trooper. I found the julep cups a couple years ago at a goodwill, and the chargers at Target. You can find gold chargers anywhere: Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, maybe even the dollar store.
Each place setting is slightly different just to show options. I really liked the design on the dessert plate so it couldn't be covered up with the napkin. I used black and white striped grosgrain ribbon around the cutlery to add another great pattern in. Add a nice coordinating ornament on the plate as a favor for guests.

Sorry if this post seems jumbled and hurried. I'm frantically trying to finish the Christmas preparations and cooking. :)

Merry Christmas!!!!

->Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)