12.11.2013

Not Easily Amused




Coat: Old, beautiful options here - Top: The Loft(last year, but almost identical here) *FYI, they have 50% EVERYTHING today only and free shipping. You're welcome! :)  - Leggings: TJMaxx(Max Studio) similar here - Boots: ROSS, but these are adorable!! - Necklace: Old, similar here
Because of LOFT's sale today, all of my pieces I chose to create a similar look are from LOFT so you can achieve the same look for 50% the price of what you would pay. :)
There are days when Aubrey is asking to "take pictures outside", then there are days when Aubrey is a force to reckoned with. Sometimes I'm too scared to address the situation. Other times, I have to leave the room so I can laugh. Hey, a child's bad attitude is funny......on occasion......a very rare occasion. I'd like to say I haven't blogged in a while because I've been dealing with my children's attitudes, but alas, that's always been there, always will. :) I've decided my goal in blogging is to post at least twice a week. It might not be a fashion post, but I'll be here.
Happy Wednesday!!

->Ashley

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)