5.21.2014

Florida Spring











 Jeans: TopShop, similar here and here - Top: J. Crew - Cardigan: Banana Republic, similar here - Trench: Banana Republic, flared version here and similar here - Shoes: Hand-me-down, similar here and here - Purse: Marshall's, similar here - Necklace: J. Crew Factory 

As a Floridian, I will JUMP at the chance to wear a cute, classic trench in the Spring. This particular day was rainy and cold(meaning 67 degrees ;)) so I just had to act like a typical 'Northerner' for at least 5 hours and wear the dang trench. These shoes are phenom! Honestly, most of my clothes are given to me by various god-sends or I get them dirt cheap. In fact, the jeans, shoes, and cardigan were all given to me by all different people. 
       I tried my best to find similar shoes, but I have to be honest and say they can't compare to these bad boys. 
Well, folks, I've crossed over to the mom side. I'm off to my first Homeschool Convention tomorrow. EEEEEEK! I'm like officially a MOM. Funny thing is, I grew up homeschooled, but my mom never did the homeschool conventions. haha. I'm looking forward to learning more about time management and (hopefully) determining Robey's 1st grade curriculum. 

If you will be in Orlando at the FPEA convention, please let me know. I'd love to meet ya!!!

->Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I love this look- so casual! Good luck at the convention!


    Xo,L
    www.simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)