5.30.2014

Panama Hat: Take 2












Top: Forever21, similar here and here - Shorts: Marshall's, tons of incredible options here and here - Wedges: Marshall's, similar here - Hat: J. Crew Factory 

Well, after my dog, Tracker, had an appetite for my former amazing-ness Panama hat, I was on the lookout for my next victim. While in Orlando for the Homeschool Convention, we so sneakishly snuck(I'm so good with my words) out of the workshops and ended up at the shops: IKEA, the Outlets, The Container Store, Millenia Mall....I found this Panama hat not only marked down, but also an additional 60% off; meaning I got it for twelve buckaroos. I will say, it's not the snuggest hat seeing as I have such a small head. And yet, I wonder where God was able to fit all that awesome brain I have...? ;) But it fits the bill.....quite lit'rally. (English accent) 
Toodles!

->Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)