5.27.2014

Mom Jeans








Top: J. Crew - Pants: J. Crew - Purse: Michael Kors, similar here - Necklace: Kenneth Cole


I'm back from the Homeschool Convention! It was a great success. We stayed at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando which is also where the convention was held so it was ultra convenient. I roomed with three other great mommas who I've grown sooooo close to and got to know on a more personal level. Most of the time we are chatting with each other in between chasing after our babies, so I'm happy to have had the opportunity to hang with them sans babies. I'll post a few pics from the trip in a couple days. 

Happy Tuesday!!!

->Ashley




2 comments:

  1. I love loose fitting jeans, especially in the summer when I don't want my clothes being skin tight because it's already hot enough outside! Great necklace too :)


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)