5.23.2014

Wrap it!








Dress: WAL-MART!!(Can you believe it??) similar here and here - Shoes: Cole Haan - Purse: Cynthia Rowley - Bracelet: Target - Necklace: J. Crew Factory 

I borrowed this adorable wrap dress from my mom. One of the perks of us being the same size. Of all places, she finds it at Wal-Mart. "Hhmmm, we need garlic, orange juice, bread...Oh, and a wrap dress." Sounds totally normal, right? ;)

These are my first pair of Cole Haan shoes. To some, it's not that big of a deal, but to me, it totally is. These Chelsea pumps are made with Nike Air so you can basically feel the comfort right now just reading this post. They call it the 20 hour shoe. Why someone would wear shoes for 20 hours, I don't know. Beats me, but they are pretty comfy. I have always recommended a good classic nude pair of pumps, and these are just the right ones. Invest in classic pieces and go cheap with the trendy stuff. 

I'm here at the convention. So far, so good. Last night was tiring. There weren't as many people as I thought. I anticipate today to be PACKED, though. I'm off to look at more curriculum, and possibly skip a few seminars to hit up the pool. ;)

->Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)