5.09.2014

Swing it!









Top: Forever21, similar here and here - Jeans: Billabong, similar here - Shoes: Franco Sarto via Marshall's - Bag: Mom's closet - Earrings: TopShop, similar here 


It's FRIDAY!!!! Wait a second......I'm a SAHM.......nevermind. ;) But really, though, we've got a jam packed weekend. My son has his last t ball game of the season. Bittersweet.


He's growing up so fast; back-talking me like he's a teenager, cutting his sister's hair when a matchbox car got stuck in it, and watching shows that he's not supposed to. :) In all seriousness, he will always be Momma's precious baby boy! He lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago, then his second tooth two days after that, and I was able to capture it all.




Yes, Mommy is crying right here

Putting it in his Memory Box
He's a sweet, sweet boy.


I love you, Robey Christian! 



Gotta go make him some eggs and toast! :)

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

->Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement. They mean a lot to me! :)